- Common interconnect platform from plastic to metal, from circular to rectangular, to address harsh industrial applications.
- Unique feature of contacts which can be used in several connector shapes.
- Wide range of contacts available: from 30AWG to 6AWG, from copper to optic and coax, from machined to cost effective stamped & formed technology.
- Compliant with major electrical IEC and UL standards
Key features and benefits
Versatile Industrial Connector Range
The Trim Trio connectors line is based on a unique feature of contacts which can be used in several connector shapes. This trio of contacts (machined, stamped & formed, high speed) can be used in a wide range of connectors from plastic to metal shells, from bayonet to push-pull coupling mechanisms, from rectangular to circular connector shells.
All connectors in the Trim Trio series use the same design of contact. This unique feature simplifies your supply chain, reduces the complexity of production and gives you the ability to switch from one connector series to another very easily.
Using the same contact technology and based on the same design with a 1/3 bayonet coupling, the UTS series (full plastic, waterproof IP68 connector), the UTG series (metal/plastic connector for heavy use) and UTO series (metal IP68 connector for intensive use) are interchangeable and intermeatable giving you the flexibility to switch from one series to another to address new customer needs without an important impact on your equipment and or your production lines. Your product upgrade is easier, faster and without additional costs!
Trim Trio includes also the UTL series (UL / IEC Power + control), a plastic push-pull connector designed to comply with all modern safety standards of industrial markets, as well as rectangular snap-lock SMS quick mating and cable connector.
From 30AWG to 6AWG, from copper to optic and coax, from machined to cost effective stamped & formed technology, we propose a wide range of contacts which can be used in the connector series.
Developed to be compliant with major electrical IEC and UL standards, the Trim Trio series guarantees safety conditions for the installers and users, making it the ideal connector for all your industrial and harsh environment needs.
- Temperature: -40° + 105°C
- Sealing: Up to IP68 and IP69K
- UV resistant with F1 material (depending of the connector series)
- Moisture proof (depending of the connector series)
- UL94V0 / UL94HB (depending of the connector series)
- Nema 4X (depending of the connector series)
Examples of application field
Trim Trio connectors are suited to address harsh industrial applications.