- Temperature operating range: -65°F to 525°F
- Tensile: 2500 psi to 5000psi
- Elongation: 100% to 250%
- Excellent solvent and fungus resistance
Key features and benefits
Conduit Liner Description
Sunbank’s Sunflex brand of conduits supplies a wide array of qualified fluoroplastic flexible conduit liners to the aerospace, military, and defense and industrial wire harness industries.
Conduit liners are available in a multitude of aerospace grade materials (ETFE, PTFE, FEP, PEEK, PFA, metallic, etc) to meet even the most stringent customers' required solutions. They provide a robust and reliable wire protection solution and are manufactured to respective OEM and industry specification while maintaining flexibility for most static and dynamic routing requirements. Available in:
- Standard convolution – Standard wall
- For use where a lightweight conduit is required to contain the wire bundle and give mechanical protection, fluid resistance and sealing.
- Extra flexible convolution – Standard wall
- Similar to standard wall, standard convolution but where constant flexing and additional crush resistance is required
- Extra flexible convolution – Thin wall
- Similar to standard and extra flexible conduit liners but having a thinner wall, it is to be specified only where MINIMUM WEIGHT is a prime requirement
Conduit Size Calculator
Examples of application field
SOURIAU - SUNBANK Connection Technologies provides a fully wire terminated conduit system/solution to meet customer requirements.
Essential for areas where wire protection is required (E.g. Landing Gear Entertainment, fuel management, etc)
Protection in corrosive environments (E.g. Submarine, Boats, Ships, etc)
Fits requirements for ships or satellite systems
Robotics or other special machines
Used on various vehicle systems
Power plants and Oil field application
Off road equipment, heavy equipment