- Available in a multitude of aerospace grade braiding materials
- Robust and reliable wire and EMI/RFI solution
- Manufactured to respective OEM and industry specification
- Low smoke / Zero halogen (LSZH) available
Key features and benefits
Braided Conduit Description
SOURIAU - SUNBANK Connection Technologies’ Sunflex brand supplies a wide array of qualified flexible braided conduit products to the aerospace, military, defense and industrial wire harness industries.
Braided conduits are available in a multitude of aerospace grade braiding materials (Stainless Steel, Tinned Copper, Phosphor Bronze, Nickel Copper, etc) to fit customer’s respective solution. These offer varying levels of protection from mechanical stress and shocks to environmental conditions including corrosive elements and electromagentic interference which can distort signals.
Braided conduit assemblies provide a robust and reliable wire and EMI/RFI solution and are manufactured to respective OEM and industry specifications. One, two or three layers of tightly woven wire surrounds the conduit liner and allows the conduit to flex without impacting shielding effectiveness.
- Depending on the material selected:
- Tinned Copper - Standard for EMI/RFI protection
- Nickel/Copper - Better EMI/RFI protection
- Phosphor Bronze - Best EMI/RFI protection
Conduit Size Calculator
Examples of application field
SOURIAU - SUNBANK Connection Technologies can provide a fully wire terminated conduit system/solution to meet customer requirements.
Essential for areas where wire protection is required (E.g. Landing Gear Entertainment, fuel management, etc)
Fits requirements for ships or satellite systems
Robotics or other special machines
Used on various vehicle systems
Power plants and Oil field application
Off road equipment, heavy equipment