- Different aerospace grade jacketing materials (EPDM, Hypalon®, Polychloroprene, Flouropolymer Elastomer. etc)
- Manufactured to respective OEM and industry specifications
- Robust and reliable environmental solution
Key features and benefits
Sunbank’s Sunflex brand supplies a wide array of qualified braided and jacketed flexible conduit products to the Aerospace, Military, and Defense and industrial wire harness industries.
Flexible jacketed conduits are available in a variety of aerospace grade jacketing materials (EPDM, Hypalon®, Polychloroprene, Flouropolymer Elastomer. etc) to fit customer’s respective solution needs.
Jacketed conduit assemblies provide a robust and reliable environmental solution and are manufactured to respective OEM and industry specification meanwhile maintaining flexibility for most static and dynamic routing requirements.
Depending on the material selected:
- Temp Range: -60oF/250oF
- Good resistance to oil & gasoline
- Excellent UV resistance
- Temp Range: -60oF/300oF
- Good Resistance to Ketones
- Temp Range: -90oF/293oF
- Flouropolymer Elastomer
- Temp Range: -10oF/450oF
- Good oil & chemical resistance
- Optional monofilament braiding
- Outer braid materials when jacket is not used
- Used for abrasion resistance and strength