- Standard D-shape connectors
- Certified or compliant to aeronautic standard HE501 / HE508 / SMA MIL-C (see catalogue for details)
- Standard versions #20 or high density #22
- Removable crimp contacts
- Splash and dust proof
- Resistant to high temperature up to 155 °C
- Wide range of mounting accessories (consult us)
Key features and benefits
The D-Subminiature series is the most known I/O D-Shape connector for a wide range of applications. Widely used for screen connection, D-sub connectors offer the best price/performance ratio in pressurized environments.
Compliant to aeronautic standards, our D-sub series provide you with high-performance connectors.
From standard #20 to high-density #22, D-Sub connectors accommodate a wide range of cable from AWG 20 to AWG 28.
Removable contacts ensure easy installation and maintenance through the lifetime of your system.
Dust- and splash-proof versions protect pollution to occur in the heart of your system, making it safer for a longer lifetime. SOURIAU-SUNBANK also offers D-Sub backshells for further protection against strain and EMI/RFI.
Examples of application field
The D-Subminiature series is widely used for screen connection.