- Quick bayonet coupling
- Contact protection
- Audible, sensitive and visual mating check
- EMI shielding
- MIL-DTL-38999 or HE standard part numbering
- 8LT or 8T part numbering for commercial cost effective solution
Key features and benefits
MIL-DTL-38999 Series I & II Connectors
8LT and 8T series are suited to withstand the most severe requirements of aerospace industries and military applications such as civil and military aerospace, communication equipment, ballistic missiles & weapon systems, tanks, test equipment.
- 8T connectors (MIL-DTL-38999 series II compliant) provide an extreme compact solution which fits all the box architecture and offers a real place optimization. With a large contact layout (from 1 to 28 contacts), 11 different shells available and 43 layouts (from size 8 to 24), 8T connectors address applications requiring high-density connection systems. 8T connectors are available with RoHS plating (black zinc nickel).
- 8LT connectors (MIL-DTL-38999 series I compliant) offer a large selection of contact arrangements, similar design to 38999 series III, with maximum weight and space savings. 8LT connectors are available with RoHS plating (cadmium free).
8LT and 8T connectors offer concrete RoHS alternative to cadmium. Esterline Connection Technologies - SOURIAU has more than 10 years of experience in producing Zn Ni with continuous improvements to comply with military and aerospace harsh environment conditions. Our Zn Ni connectors are the first one to be qualified by US Defense standards organization (DLA Land and Maritime). It provides the most cost effective solution for a cadmium alternative finish.
SOURIAU-SUNBANK also offers a range of aluminum, composite and stainless steel connector backshells avialable in a range of platings, sizes and shapes.
Examples of application field
8T & 8LT connectors have been designed to meet the extreme environment needs of the aerospace and military industries.