- Easy and Safe : Audible, tactile and visual indicator - 5,000 cycles
- Waterproof : IP68 in Mated and Unmated Conditions
- Signal Integrity : 360° EMI Shielded, less than 5mΩ
- Space Savings : High Density Layouts with the use of 0.5 mm contacts
- Cost Savings : Mixed Power & Signal Layouts
Key features and benefits
The JBX series is a metal push-pull connector available in IP40 and IP68 sealing that is suited for indoor and outdoor applications such as medical, building automation, instrumentation, measurement, off-road, mining or telecom.
JBX connectors guarantee a reliable and secure connection by using a push-pull locking mechanism that requires only two fingers to mate and unmate the connector. An audible and visual indicator will ensure a reliable locking, capable to resist to more than 5,000 cycles.
The 360° EMI shielding ensures a proper transmission and signal integrity which makes it optimal for high resolution imaging applications. The use of 0.5 mm contacts and miniature housing make JBX connectors suitable for tight application.
Mixed layouts combine power and signal contacts in a unique interconnection solution to reduce system complexity and minimize component /installation cost.
- Operating temperature range: -40° + 125°C
- IP40 / IP68 in mated and unmated condition
- UL94 V-0
- > 5000 cycles
Examples of application field
JBX connectors are suited for indoor and outdoor applications such as medical, building automation, instrumentation, measurement, off-road, mining or telecom.