- Catalog - 8D Series
- Datasheet - 8D Series Black Zinc Nickel
- Datasheet - 8D Double Flange Series
- Datasheet - 8D Series Receptacle with Clinch Nuts or Helicoils
- Datasheet - PCB Contacts without Shoulder
- Datasheet - Tin Plated PCB Contacts
- Catalog - Quadrax Contacts
- Datasheet - 8D Integrated Backshell Series
- Datasheet - 8LT, 8ST & 8D Reinforced Sealing
- Datasheet - 8D Series BMA Coaxial Contacts
- Datasheet - 8D Power Series
- RoHS Status
- Available in 5 high end materials and 5 platings
- Double flange version
- RoHS alternative to cadmium
- Patented self-locking system
- Metallic contact retention clip technology
Key features and benefits
8D PCB Series Description
Available in 5 high end materials and 5 platings, our 8D series connectors with PCB contacts fit all the corrosion, shock, endurance or firewall capability you will encounter. The patented self-locking system and the metallic contact retention clip technology make the product perfect for high vibration applications or rough handling in the field.
Designed with a double flange version, 8D PCB connectors are suited to withstand very high vibration, protection against micro-cuts, contact breaking and are available with square flange or jam nut fixing system. PCB contacts with or without shoulder, tin or gold plated, signal or coax, there is certainly a version for you.
8D PCB connectors offer concrete RoHS alternative to cadmium. We have more than 10 years of experience in producing Zn Ni with continuous improvements to comply with military and aerospace harsh environment conditions. Our Zn Ni connectors are the first one to be qualified by US Defense standards organization (DLA Land and Maritime). It provides you the most cost effective solution for a cadmium alternative finish.
- Double flange version available
- Contact protection
- D38999/EN3645 interface
- Visual mating indication
- EMI shielding
- Direct grounding from PCB to the flange
Examples of application field
8D PCB series connectors fit all the corrosion, shock, endurance or firewall capability you will encounter.