- Class 1E
- RCC-E K2 qualified
- Ruggedized series
- For power and control devices
- Ideal for reactor control & limitation system
Key features and benefits
The MEN series is an RCC-E K2 qualified nuclear grade connector range with screw coupling mechanism. MEN connectors are extensively used in rod controls and drive mechanisms applications.
MEN connectors feature a reliable a durable cable clamp to ensure and secure heavy cables. IP68 rated, MEN connectors provide a high sealing level and a secure, reliable connection.
- Un/Mating effort: 2,2 daN.m
- Endurance: 500 mating / unmating
- Operating basis earthquake (OBE): 3g ZPA
- Safe shutdown earthquake (SSE): 6g ZPA
- Vibration (Sine): 5g, 10 to 2000Hz
- Operating temperature range: -15 to +120°C (5 to 248°F)
- Radiation: 25 MRads «gamma» at 70°C (158°F)
- Salt spray resistance: 5% of sodium chloride
- Sealing: 0,5MPa (IP68)
Examples of application field
MEN connectors are extensively used in rod controls and drive mechanisms applications.