- Marine bronze shells
- Shell to shell sealing with 2 O-rings in coupling interface
- Cable termination with pressure gland or with overmolding
- Integrated endshell
- Shell polarization keys and scoop proof
Key features and benefits
The M Series connectors meet the highest standards of safety for deep immersion. It is currently used in many applications: from oil and gas industry service to renewable energy generation systems and military submarines.
- Marine bronze shells: high corrosion resistance and high biological fouling resistance
- Shell to shell sealing with 2 O-rings in coupling interface. No stress on O-rings by conical coupling interface. Marine bronze coupling ring: reliable watertightness regardless of the pressure (low or high). Easy to mate and unmate even with high contact density layouts.
- Cable termination with pressure gland or with overmolding (see catalogue for other types of cable termination like PBOF or double watertightness). High pressure resistance and high cable mechanical retention
- Integrated endshell: extreme resistance to pull out or transverse forces and to vibrations and shocks
- Shell polarization keys and scoop proof: makes blind mating possible. Increased robustness.
- Salt spray: 10 x (24h + 24h) alternate salt spray according to EN60068-2-11. 500h continuous salt spray according to NFC93422.
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to + 70°C
- Mated pressure withstand
- Pressure gland cable termination: Operating pressure up to 100 bar. Tested at 200 bar.
- Overmolded cable termination: operating pressure up to 300 bar. Test according to customer specification.
Examples of application field
M connectors are used in many applications: from oil and gas industry service to renewable energy generation sustems and military submarines.