- High vibration and shock resistant, suitable for indoor manufacturing facilities.
- Connector shell : aluminum alloy.
- Available in 48 contacts Max.
- Various contact can be selected: gold or silver plating, coaxial contact and optical contact (size#16 contact only)
Key features and benefits
- 8 type of shell size line up
- Various combination of shell size and contact type enables the connector to fix various equipment
- 5 points discrimination allow the connector to mate quickly and smoothly
- Aluminum alloy body secure 500 mating cycles
Operating temperature range; -55℃～＋125℃
Insulation resistance: More than 5000MΩ
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: A.C.2000V（1minute）
Durability: 500 matings and unmatings
Vibrations: MIL-STD-202 method 204
Storage temperature/humidity: MIL-STD-202 method 207
Dynamic salt spray: MIL-STD-202 method 101