- Quick connect fittings with all-in-one capabilities (power and signal).
- IP68 and IP69K waterproof enclosure for immersion, exposure to industrial fluids and harsh environments.
- Resistance to repetitive mechanical stress & impacts thanks to shock & vibration-proof design.
- Environmental compliance with RoHS and REACH regulations.
- Transmission signal integrity for all major protocols.
- EMI shielding design.
- IEC and UL compliance disconnection.
- Standard and custom solutions based on your needs.
Interconnect solutions for welding & cutting applications
- Welding & metal cutting require precision controls to guarantee performance, reliability and safety for higher productivity and improved quality in daily tough conditions. From manual to automated welding throughout plasma cutting and fume extraction, rapid set up and easy, quick servicing are a must.
- We offer both standardized and customized products to support your design and development needs. Our connectors provide reliability in all industrial outdoor environments and can resist intense UV exposure or withstand demanding waterproof and full immersion applications.
- In addition to this we can provide overmold cable assemblies. We propose both leader and jumper cable assemblies to offer to our customers a turnkey solution for a quick, reliable and secured installation.
- We commit and are available worldwide
Discover our products
Ruggedized connectors for harsh environments
Plastic circular bayonet connector
Metal IP68/69K Connector for Intensive Use
UL/IEC Power + Control supply
Plastic Waterproof IP68/69K Connector
MIL-DTL-26482 SI qualified
VGE1 - FER1 Series
Fire & Smoke Certified Bayonet Connector
Metallic Push-pull Connector